Inflata Town is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Inflata Town may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th May 2018. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
What we collect
We may collect the following information;
- Contact information including postal address, email address and telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
- To process your order
- Manage your account
- Internal record keeping
- To verify your age
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- If you have provided consent, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. If you change your mind at any time, you can tell us to stop sending these emails by either clicking unsubscribe in the footer of all email campaigns or by emailing email@example.com.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
All data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and The General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to the customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third party tools
We use third party tools such as tracking technologies and marketing applications to track how our website is used, analyse trends, serve targeted advertisements and learn about how we can improve the customer journey. Below is the list of third party tools we use on inflatatown.com.
- Mailchimp email marketing software
- Facebook pixel tracking
- Google Analytics, Search Console AdWords
- ZoHo Desk
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways;
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look for the box you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of all email campaigns or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Data Protection Officer, Inflata Town, 28A Princes Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1EQ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This content is subject to Crown Copyright.