- A minimum of 10 people are required for all party bookings.
N.B. If you are expecting more than 20 guests, please make us aware of this at the time of your initial booking by calling our events team on 0161 710 2360 option 2, as special arrangements may need to be made.
- All parties are for a duration of 1 hour 30 mins. This is split into 1 hour open bounce access, followed by 30 mins in the Party Area (unless an additional hour bouncing is added as an optional extra, making the party 2 hours and 30 mins in duration, split into 2 hours open bounce access and 30 mins in the party area).
- All participants are required to arrive 15- 20 mins before their specified party time to allow for a safety briefing and preparation time.
- Siblings, or party guest’s siblings will not be allowed to enter the arena or the party area unless they are included in the party number and have paid the full party price.
- A £75.00 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking to secure your party.
- Final party numbers, any extras required and any special dietary requirements must be confirmed a minimum of 7-10 days prior to your party. At this time the full balance must also be paid. This can be done by contacting our Events Department on 01617102360 option 2.
- Once you have confirmed your final numbers we will cater for the amount of people and dietary requirements you have told us about unless you notify us otherwise.
- The final number of participants you pay for and any extras you add on are both non-refundable once paid.
- We do not supply birthday cakes, but you are more than welcome to bring your own as long it’s not consumed on our premises. N.B. No other outside food or drink is allowed on the premises unless required for a medical condition (such as, but not limited to, Diabetes).
- Any party decorations must be agreed in advance with our event co-ordinators prior to the party. Unfortunately, nothing can be stuck to the walls or ceilings and no silly string can be used. If this is not adhered to Inflata Town reserve the right to charge a fixed fee of £100 for cleaning/damage incurred.
- All participants under the age 3 will only be granted access to the under 3’s arena and they will not be allowed on the main arena.
- Inflata Town is not responsible for customer’s personal belongings, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to look after their own belongings.
- If more people turn up on the day than have been booked and paid for we will not be able to accommodate them.
All cancellations and amendments to your party/event booking must be made through our event co-ordinators by calling them on 0161 710 2360 option 2, and are subject to the conditions set out below.
- You may cancel your party up to 14 days prior to it, however, please note that your £75.00 deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your party between 7 and 14 days prior to the event, then you will still be charged 50% of the full party amount.*
- Any cancellations made within 7 days prior to the event will still be charged 100% of the full party amount. *N.B. The full party amount is based on the numbers taken when booking or final numbers if these have been confirmed.
- You may rearrange your party up to 14 days prior to it, however, please note that your event can only be rearranged on ONE further occasion within a 6 month period. If you then subsequently want to rearrange this event again then a further £75.00 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure a new booking.
- A lot of planning and preparation goes into creating a great party experience for you. We come in early to prepare for you, even on snowy/icy days. It is very rare that we will close and cancel your party (this would only be in exceptional circumstances). We are usually open even when school activities and community centres close. In the very rare case that we must close due to SEVERE weather conditions; it is our policy to charge you for the party you have scheduled, but provide you with a 30 day window to rebook your party.
© Inflata Town